Steam Profile

Friday, January 4, 2013

A special treat to my Readers ~ Thank you



Hi everyone, for those of you who are frequent readers, thank you so much for the support. You guys are great and I welcome comments, emails, or chat messages when I am on. I love hearing from you and interacting with you. Also, if there are particular topics you want me to cover, let me know. For those of you new to my writing, Greetings. I hope over time you get to know me through my writing.


Since all of you have been very patient with me regarding the
Equal Rights Amendment Petition posts, I've decided as a treat, I was going to share with you some poetry I wrote when I was a teenager. So relax, and I hope you enjoy.


The First Poem is titled, Divine. I wrote this for a girl I had a crush on a very long time ago. 





The Gentleness of your hand, 
a Touch so soft like lace.
There is no problem in my world
your smile cannot erase.
The Gracefulness that surrounds you,
Bestowed from heaven above
and your fragile appearance
like that of the baby morning dove.
Your presence being felt near me
could bring my life no gloom
and the beauty you hold within your
heart like that of the rose in bloom.
Your radiant soul runs deep,
as deep as the ocean blue
and there is no doubt, in my heart
your love is pure and utterly true.
As I sit here writing, I can't help but
think that your love is truly divine
and still I can't help but wonder will
one day you ever be mine.





The next piece is titled, Awareness.



Looking about. Stop, Look, Listen.

In Spring, you'll notice how water makes the Soft, Green, Grass, Glisten.



In Summer, the warmth settles all around, a soothing tranquility.



In Autumn, things wind down a bit, with a gentle cooling breeze.



Finally, there is Winter with snow among the trees.

Live can be bitter cold sometimes, it's a harsh reality.







Next, I would like to share a poem titled, My only love is you.



My true love, my only love is You. As the fresh grass glistens from the morning dew, like the sounds of the birds in the skies they once flew, my true love, my only love is you.



This Poem my darling was written for you and from my heart every word is true. At the end of each day I always do, hope and pray to soon be with you.



From the first time I gazed into your eyes, so true my love for you grew. My heart felt as if on an ocean of blue, guided by love, my love for you.



My true love, my only love is you.







Finally, I will share with you the makings of a song I started in my early 20's, after the loss of a very significant loved one from my life. This is titled, Memories of You.



I went to a place the other day, which we used to go to.
A special place, a sacred ground where I said I loved you.
I went there with my thoughts of you, playing on my mind.
Remembering things of long ago, from once upon a time.




How I once thought we were happy, 

and we would share a life of love. 

That forever we would be together, 

was the plan from up above. 

I couldn't help but be blinded, 

by a love that I thought was true 

and now all that I have left 

are memories of you


It hurts when I think about, how we once did part.
Of how a love that once was strong, becomes two broken hearts.
Was there something I could have done,
or something I could say,
that forever would turn back the hands of time
and all that happened that day?



How I once thought we were happy,
and we would share a life of love.
That forever we would be together,
was the plan from up above.
I couldn't help but be blinded,
by a love that I thought was true
if this is the last dream I'll ever have, 
I'd want to dream of you.




How I once thought that we were happy, 

and we would share a life of love. 

That forever we would be together, 

was the plan from up above. 

I couldn't help but be blinded, 

by a love that I thought was true 

and now all that I have left 

are memories of you.









I hope you've enjoyed these little treats. I'm sure I have more somewhere for another time, but for now I will leave you with these and wish each of you a Wonderful New Year. 

~ Lunaril

No comments:

Post a Comment